The Editorial Board of the Centre for Alternative Dispute Resolution, RGNUL (CADR-RGNUL) invites blog posts from legal practitioners, academics, research fellows, undergraduate and postgraduate students etc.
The CADR Blog is aimed towards integrating insights from the professional and the academic world. To that extent, the Blog publishes articles on contemporary issues plaguing and developing in ADR.
Call for Articles
The CADR Blog runs on a rolling basis and accepts articles for submission throughout the year. However, CADR is initiating a cycle of discourse, debate, and deliberation on Investment Arbitration and other ADR mechanisms, such as Mediation, Negotiation, and Conciliation through the medium of articles for the month of June. A few general themes that are in focus are:
- Investment Arbitration
- Multilateral Investment Court: What’s in store for Investment Arbitration in Europe?
- Brazil-India BIT: What’s next for Investment Arbitration in India?
- A Discourse on Legitimacy of Investment Arbitration in context of India;
- Covid-19 and Investment Arbitration: The implications of the Pandemic;
- Enforcement of Investment Awards in India;
- Blockchain Arbitration.
- Mediation, Conciliation and Negotiation
- Investment Mediation;
- Singapore Convention for Mediation: A game changer?
- Singapore Convention for Mediation: What’s in store for India?
- Compulsory pre-Litigation Mediation;
- Global Trends in Mediation practice;
- Case Studies in Mediation/Negotiation;
- Viability of Remote Mediations, especially in context of COVID-19;
- Practical realities and observations in Mediation/Negotiation/Conciliation.
Please note that the CADR Blog remains open on rolling basis to submissions on all topics related to ADR. Articles submitted outside of the focused topics above will receive the same scrutiny and consideration for publication.
General Submission Guidelines:
Check out the CADR Blog Submission Guidelines here.
The blogs are invited on a rolling basis. All submissions must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Submission for CADR Blog: [Name of Article]”.
For any queries, please contact the Editorial Board at email@example.com.
Check out further details below.