Greetings, from CADR, RGNUL!
The Editorial Board of the Centre for Alternative Dispute Resolution, RGNUL (CADR-RGNUL) invites blog posts from legal practitioners, academics, research fellows, undergraduate and postgraduate students.
ABOUT THE CADR BLOG
The CADR Blog is aimed towards integrating insights from the professional and the academic world. To that extent, the Blog publishes articles on contemporary issues plaguing and developing in ADR.
CALL FOR ARTICLES
The CADR Blog runs on a rolling basis and accepts articles for submission throughout the year. After an overwhelming response to the inaugural Call for Blogs, CADR is pleased to invite submissions on all topics related to ADR in the form of articles, case comments etc.
General Submission Guidelines:
- Co-authorship is limited to a maximum of two authors.
- All submissions must be in Times New Roman, font size 12 and Spacing 1.5.
- Word limit for all submissions is between 800 – 2500 words. This stipulation is, however, flexible at the Editor’s discretion in exceptional cases.
- All submissions should be accompanied with a cover letter specifying the author’s name, designation, institute, contact number and email address for future reference.
- All entries should be submitted in .doc or .docx format.
- The submissions must be original, unpublished and an outcome of the author’s own efforts. The authors must also include a declaration as to the bona fides of their submission in their email. A sample declaration to that effect can be: “The article is an original work of the author(s). I(We) certify that my(our) submission is original, has not been published elsewhere, and is not under review or consideration elsewhere.”
- Authors must acknowledge and give due reference to any source. Plagiarism is strictly prohibited, and articles found to be plagiarized will not be considered for publication.
- On submission, authors shall be deemed to have divested the copyright to CADR. However, all moral rights shall vest with the author(s).
For a detailed elaboration of the manner of content the Editorial Board is looking for, please refer to the CADR Blog Submission Guidelines here.
In keeping with the informal tenor of Blog posts, unlike research articles, we prefer hyperlinks over footnotes and endnotes. Use of footnotes/endnotes should be limited to offline sources only. We request the authors to use “The Bluebook, A Uniform System of Citation” (20th Ed.) for the same.
The blogs are invited on a rolling basis. All submissions must be emailed to email@example.com with the subject “Submission for CADR Blog: [Name of Article]”.